In the first edition of Atlanta SEO Educators, Chris J. Everett, the Principal of Captivate Search Marketing in Atlanta, GA, discusses five questions that small business owners might want to ask their prospective SEO consultant to help them determine whether the consultant is well qualified and the right fit to take on their SEO project.
The five questions covered during this video are:
1) How Do You Build Rankings For Your Clients
2) Do You Guarantee No. 1 Rankings?
3) Can You Provide Samples of Your Work?
4) How Long Does SEO Take to Work?
5) SEO Reporting: What Types of Reporting Should I Expect, and How Often?
More on Captivate Search Marketing
Address: 1238 Colmer Ave. SE Atlanta, GA 30317
Chris J. Everett’s Website: http://www.chrisjeverett.com/atlanta-seo-consultant/
Slideshare: 6 Questions to Ask Your Prospective SEO Consultant
5 Questions to Ask Your Prospective SEO Consultant
Related SEO Educators Content:
Consistency Key for Local Citations SEO
Choosing a SEO Consultant: 5 Questions to Ask | Atlanta SEO Educators